Thursday, June 29, 2006

Just a little more bowling...

I won the little weekly tournament slash league mix that we have on Thursdays tonight. It was fun. There were only 8 bowlers this week, but my score would have made the cut last week when there were 18. I bowled pretty well. The scores are not online for this, but I averaged just a little over 200 for 5 games. Game 4 was low, and came at the right time in my first match against an even lower score. Sometimes you're just meant to win I guess. But even with the breaks I did get, it felt good to also make the other good shots to go along with them and win.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I am really happy you had two great nights of bowling. I believe Jesus may be using this to show you what fun and enjoyment you can have with things that can be pure. When you are following Him and fleeing temptations of Satan which cause you to sin, I believe your life is full of more joy, happiness, peace and love. I pray you continue to stay on the decision path you chose sunday because your life can only get better and be more full of LOVE, HAPPINESS, PEACE AND JOY.

Jason & Nicole said...

Congrats, again, Jason. I enjoy hearing your self-evaluations of your bowling.

jason